Toilet Repair, Replacement and Installation
STOP FLUSHING MONEY DOWN YOUR TOILET!
A Brothers Toilet Tune-Up may make your problem toilet run like new again.
*Here are some of the steps involved in a Toilet Tune-up:
- Adjust the tank fill valve & water level properly
- Replace the flapper valve
- Tighten the toilet seat
- Perform the dye test for leaks
- Set flush timing & adjust tank lever
BROTHERS sells & installs Toilets All types for all budgets
The Avalanche Super Toilet by Gerber
Tired of Overflowing or Stopped Up Toilets?
- Watch our Super Toilet flush down 7 lbs. of fruit salad video
- Winner of Top Flushing Toilet Award 2009
- The Avalanche is a low water consumption toilet rated to use 1.6 gallons per flush or less.
- White. Call for available colors (colors and comfort height additional)
- Picked Consumer Reports Best Buy
Limited 10 year warranty
Drake® Toilet, 1.6 GPF
- Contemporary, high profile design
- G-Max® Flushing System: Quiet, powerful, commercial grade flushing performance
- Upgrade with a SoftClose® seat, or a Washlet®
- Fast Flush: Wide 3” flush valve is 125% larger than conventional 2” flush valves
- Wider, 2 1/8” computer designed, fully glazed trapway n Large water surface
Drake II Two-Piece Toilet, 1.28 GPF – SanaGloss®
- Saves 20% water over 1.6gpf toilets.
- Sleek high profile two-piece design n Double Cyclone® Technology
- Powerful, quiet flush every time
- anaGloss®: Super smooth, ion barrier glazing cleans your toilet bowl with every flush
- Wide, 2-1/8” computer designed trapway
- Large water surface
- Universal Height; ADA height compliant with seat
Aquia® Dual Flush Toilet, 1.6GPF & 0.9GPF
- Dual-Max® flushing system, low consumption (1.6GPF/6.0LPF& 0.9GPF/3.4LPF)
- Elongated skirt
- Universal Height
- Close coupled, elongated front bowl and tank set, less toilet seat
- Dual flush option
- Chrome push-button
- ADA compliant
- 12” rough-in, 10” rough-in also available